Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The 32 Project Semi-Complete

Okay - so this is my list so far. Things are being added and dropped so I think it's going to have to be a flexible list. I'm still short of my goal for 32 projects, but it's okay to add items as I discover them, right?

1. Finish watching the Top 100 movies. 58 down, 42 to go.
2. Charity: April 17th Formal Wear Happy Hour DONE! 45 dresses collected!
3. Charity: April 19th March for the Animals DONE!
4. Learn how to drive stick shift. This one is on Casey.
5. Lose the weight.With Jill's help.
6. Volunteering: Considering Habitat for Humanity
7. Charity: Tree Planting/Trash Pick Up. May 3rd 
8. Volunteering: Pets on Wheels w/ Antonio?
9. Go somewhere. PEI? Anywhere?
10. Meet Joey Mac. June 23rd
11. Try making crab bisque.
12. Organize an Ohio reunion.
13. Visit NYC.
14. Read at least four books (Reading 'A World Without End' now.)
15. Digi scrapbook something.
16. Buy fishnets (long story)
17. Try Yoga with my BFF
18. See 'HEART' Live in Bmore! May 17th Tickets purchased!
19. Go through the stuff in my storage unit
20. Go to an amusement park. (Cedar Point, anyone?)
21. Find somewhere to take voice lessons - it's time to get back in the game!
22. Choose an Armed Forces charity to collect for. Looking...

Ten more to think up... yikes.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

What a fun list!
#10 :) shhhhhhhh! You're killing me here!

April 23, 2009 7:55 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

um hellooooo i don't see visit marie on there!

April 23, 2009 8:43 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

If you are looking to do Habitat with a group and need another person, let me know!

April 23, 2009 9:23 AM  
Blogger Casey said...

I'll bring the truck for our next session of volunteering. Maybe you can give it a try then.

April 27, 2009 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home