Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Thank you, Nicole and family, for taking me in on Easter. Loved the wine, the food (ooooh the meatballs), and the very interesting stories. Thank you, N, for your friendship. You know I love you.

I would also like to thank the guy in the teal pickup truck with cab on DELANEY VALLEY ROAD for NOT killing me. That road is two lanes - no passing - for a reason, and although I doubt the talent of our police system, I hope they found you after my 911 call and arrested you for driving like an asshole and almost killing me on Easter Sunday!!! (Anger is seeping from my pores...)

Lastly... there's a leash law. Use it. Especially if your dog is a pit mix and wants to jump on my car when I'm parking it in my own neighborhood. Don't look at me like I'm crazy. Control your animal.

I know... I have such high standards. I'm just crazy like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cham said...

After the state gets done next month installing the speed cameras within 20 miles of every school we'll all be driving 25 mph.

April 13, 2009 8:35 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

Sounds like you had a VERY interesting day.

April 13, 2009 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home