Thursday, April 23, 2009

Random Thursday

1. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was awful. Skip it.
2. All I want is pizza. Yummy pepperoni pizza because my neighbors are cooking it, and I can smell it.
3. All I have is cucumbers and goldfish. Damn it!
4. My neighbors and I are like the characters on 227, except that we chat off our back porches. I love it. I'm the Mary Jenkins, I think.
5. I just found out that someone else I know is preggo (congratulations!). That makes five (I think) right now. I've stopped drinking the BRITA.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jwer said...

I shall respectfully disagree on the first point.

April 24, 2009 9:47 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

I LOVE 227! Chile! (as in child not the South American country Chile).

April 24, 2009 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home