Sunday, May 10, 2009

The 32 Project

I'm still at a loss on the last three... but I've been making progress overall.

1. Finish watching the Top 100 movies. 60 down, 40 to go.
2. Charity: April 17th Formal Wear Happy Hour DONE! 45 dresses collected!
3. Charity: April 19th March for the Animals DONE! $343k raised!
4. Learn how to drive stick shift. This one is on Casey.
5. Lose the weight. Four pounds down.
6. Volunteering: Habitat for Humanity Waitlisted for two dates.
7. Charity: Tree Planting/Trash Pick Up. DONE! 8 trees!
8. Volunteering: Pets on Wheels w/ Antonio?
9. Visit NYC/Have Jodi visit. Working on dates.
10. Meet Joey Mac. June 23rd Tickets obtained!
11. Try making crab bisque.
12. Organize an Ohio reunion. Email sent.
13. Go somewhere other than OH and NYC.
14. Read at least four books. Page 382 of 1014 in 'A World Without End' now.
15. Digi scrapbook something.
16. Buy fishnets (long story).
17. Try Yoga with my BFF.
18. See 'HEART' Live in Bmore! May 17th Tickets purchased!
19. Go through the stuff in my storage unit and SIMPLIFY. Flea market scheduled!
20. Go to an amusement park. Cedar Point, anyone?
21. Find somewhere to take voice lessons. Email back from one voice teacher with info on private lessons. $50 an hour. Yikes.
22. Choose an Armed Forces charity. DONE! My ABCs... fundraising happy hours to come.
23. Start hiking. This one is on Katie.
24. Visit Marie (and get the Taylors to come here)!
25. See the Orioles! One game for work in the works ~ June 17th.
26. Eat in Greektown. Recommendations? Volunteers? Jill?
27. Pick crabs! Six years in Bawlmer - it's about time I try. This one is on CJ.
28. Make more blankets! Of course, in progress!
29. Plan a Star Trek movie night! May 8th! DONE!
30. tbd?
31. tbd?
32. tbd?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

You know my suggestions are going to have to do with live music... there are a lot of decent free/ cheap concerts going on. It sounds like you need another one as well if you're not going to do the voice lessons. What about spend a day in DC visiting museums and monuments, etc? Or try making a list of 32 things that you're grateful for! I love making gratitude lists :)

And if you still need another suggestion we can go to a male revue... hey, you said you wanted to try something new! ;)

May 11, 2009 8:59 AM  
Blogger jpb2525 said...

I so admire this in you! You had me at HELLO!!!!!!! I love being your "not really" boyfriend! I am SOOOOO Lucky!

May 15, 2009 9:14 PM  
Blogger Cham said...

In your honor I made a "to do" list 2 weeks ago. I thought you would be proud of me. Of course, I haven't looked at it since.

May 18, 2009 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home