Saturday, May 02, 2009

The 32 Project

This project is still a work in progress, but I'm finding more things to do as my 32nd birthday nears.  Volunteers for activities welcome!

1. Finish watching the Top 100 movies. 60 down, 40 to go.
2. Charity: April 17th Formal Wear Happy Hour DONE! 45 dresses collected!
3. Charity: April 19th March for the Animals DONE!
4. Learn how to drive stick shift. This one is on Casey.
5. Lose the weight.With Jill's help.
6. Volunteering: Habitat for Humanity Waitlisted on two dates.
7. Charity: Tree Planting/Trash Pick Up. Scheduled for tomorrow.
8. Volunteering: Pets on Wheels w/ Antonio?
9. Visit NYC. Working on dates.
10. Meet Joey Mac. June 23rd
11. Try making crab bisque.
12. Organize an Ohio reunion. Email sent.
13. Go somewhere other than OH and NYC.
14. Read at least four books. Reading 'A World Without End' now.
15. Digi scrapbook something.
16. Buy fishnets (long story).
17. Try Yoga with my BFF.
18. See 'HEART' Live in Bmore! May 17th Tickets purchased!
19. Go through the stuff in my storage unit and SIMPLIFY.
20. Go to an amusement park. Cedar Point, anyone?
21. Find somewhere to take voice lessons. Email back from one voice teacher with info on private lessons. $50 an hour. Yikes.
22. Choose an Armed Forces charity. Information packet received and under review.
23. Start hiking. This one is on Katie.
24. Visit Marie (and get the Taylors to come here)!
25. See the Orioles! JJT?
26. Eat in Greektown. Recommendations? Volunteers? Jill?
27. Pick crabs! Six years in Bawlmer - it's about time I try. This one is on CJ.
28. Make more blankets! Of course, in progress!
29. Plan a Star Trek movie night! Facebook event created.
30. tbd
31. tbd
32. tbd

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Cham said...

I'll suggest that a goal for your 32nd birthday would be to make an effort to stop making lists. You'll get more done.

May 03, 2009 7:43 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

No way. Lists are WHY I'm good at getting things done. No list, no commitment.

May 03, 2009 7:45 AM  
Blogger Cham said...

Okay, I'll give you the Swiffer team award, but what else do you have to show for all this list making?

May 03, 2009 9:51 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Swiffer team award? That's insulting. I get shit done, my friend.

May 03, 2009 7:04 PM  
Anonymous JJT said...

I will throw myself into some events:
- Orioles game: Let's reconnoiter and pick a game you want to see. I'll take care of the rest.
- Amusement Park: I have heard a great many things about Cedar Point. I would definitely be interested in a potential visit.
- Greektown: This one is also an interesting one, as I have not been there in years.

May 04, 2009 6:59 AM  
Anonymous jill said...

You know I'm always up for eating... Greektown? Sure!

May 04, 2009 1:59 PM  
Blogger Pun said...

Why not remind yourself why you're thankful you're a responsible 32 yr old and no longer a teenager? Go see Spring Awakening at the Hippodrome June 9-21st. It's an AMAZING musical with music by Duncan Sheik. It's not High School Musical, trust me. It's quite beautiful and poetic actually. You won't regret it.

May 04, 2009 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home