Friday, May 08, 2009

There Were Chicken Pox on Vulcan

At least as far as I can tell. I saw a chicken pox scar on Spock today when the friends and I went to see Star Trek, which, by the way, was FABULOUS.  Yes, it was amazing.  The characters were near perfect, the designs/stylings/scenery were all modern/future, yet reminiscent of the original series, and it was a great mix of sci-fi action meets classic Star Trek humor to make you laugh. I definitely want to see this again. And soon.  I absolutely loved it.

That said, I also feel that I should provide a brief update on my health since this lucky girl starts blood pressure medicine tomorrow. (I know... I get hotter all of the time.)  In a nutshell: woke up with a headache Thursday and stayed home, had what felt like a heart-attack like incident Thursday afternoon which lasted about twenty minutes (and scared the crap out of me), went to doctor Friday where I passed an EKG fine, got a prescription for blood pressure medication, and scheduled a brain MRI for Monday.  So... I'm okay. Still on edge after the incident on Thursday because it freaked me out, but okay.

So... who wants to distract me with Star Trek again?? Anyone? :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

If you wanna come down to DC, sure!

May 09, 2009 3:40 AM  
Anonymous JJT said...

I could be persuaded. Seriously, I would like to see it again.

The question is IMAX or regular theater?

May 09, 2009 12:57 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

I saw it today and would definitely go again.

May 10, 2009 12:16 AM  
Blogger jwer said...

I could totally see that again. Although next weekend is T4.

May 12, 2009 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home