Tuesday, August 25, 2009

NYC Highlights

What a weekend. Although there will be no video evidence of our adventure, it has BEEN an adventure. This past weekend I performed with Jodi at her cabaret in New York. We, with Shoshannah, performed three Andrews Sisters songs together in front of an audience of 60 or more. Jodi performed an additional ten songs - and she was both inspiring and amazing.

So what a weekend! Add to that a surprise - three of my best friends from college flew in to see me perform, and it was likely the most amazing 24 hours I have had in years. I'm a lucky gal for the opportunity (thanks, Jodi), for the experience sharing what I love (thanks, Doug and Carol), and for the blessing of my friends.

Like I said... what a weekend.

Shoshannah, Jodi and I in the dressing room before the show.

The three of us on stage!

Jodi and I post-show. What an incredible person she is.

Doug and Jodi post-show.

Joe and I. Brother/future singing companion/whatever. Friend.

Stephanie, Angela, Brooke and I. They flew into New York to see me and gave me one of the only surprises I've ever had in my life. So clever.

Gettin' sassy just like we used to!

A circle of friends!

Ohio girls transplanted. Meredith, Jodi and I. Wish us luck, world!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

I cannot believe no one recorded it!!! How does this happen??? Love your circle photo!

August 27, 2009 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home