Saturday, January 02, 2010

Inspiration: Susan Boyle

I'm being lazy today, and I'm sitting at home crocheting and watching movies. The perfect day - I love it. While browsing the free movies (there are so many) I caught a sneak peak of The Susan Boyle Story, and instantly looked it up to watch. Seriously... has there ever been a story that touched you like this one? I'm curious if non-singers react the way those of us who love to sing react when they see or hear of Susan. It's part jealousy, I suppose, but mostly I feel pure bliss and pride. She's exceptional. Her talent is extraordinary. She's impossible not to love, and she deserves all the fame she has (and will) receive.

Nothing brings me as much joy as watching or hearing her sing these days. It's just beautiful. Go and watch it if you have an hour or so to spare. It's worth it.

On Comcast go to:
On Demand
TV Entertainment
TV Guide Network
The Susan Boyle Story Parts 1-4

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charissa,
I can't sing a note but I love to listen and I absolutely adore Susan Boyle. I have been a fan ever since I first watched her audition tape in April and I have followed her story ever since. I am absolutely thrilled for the success she has attained and hope this is just the beginning of this incredible story. I will buy any music she records. I loved her duet with Elaine Paige and have listened to it almost as many times as the audition tape. Thanks for your enthusiastic comments.

January 02, 2010 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I love to sing, I'm technically a non-singer, if you know what I mean, but I know a good voice when I hear one, and I love Susan Boyle's voice.
She's just precious and I'm so happy that she's doing so well.
I wish her all the best and hope she'll keep singing for us for a long time.

January 02, 2010 10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan Boyle has the most glorious voice I have ever heard, and she is a lovely lady as well. To say she touches me heart to heart and soul to soul is a vast understatement. I love her and will purchase her music as long as she cares to share it with us.

January 03, 2010 11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't carry a tune- never could- but love to hear susan sing and hear her soul shining through her music- she is a special lady truly gifted- i wonder did mother bridget coax susan along the years to prepare her for the day when she would be on her own- a mother's love for a child- jw

January 03, 2010 12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have said what so many of us feel about Susan Boyle. Thank you.

January 03, 2010 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pure bliss and pride is exactly right. I used to sing - choirs and groups like that - but can't any more. Susan brings back the joy of singing for me. Listening to her puts me on Cloud 9! Plus she makes me really care about what happens to her.

January 03, 2010 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home