Saturday, May 27, 2006

Friday with Friends

Last night we ventured out to Max's in Fells Point, which is about 5-10 minutes from my house. Once again, we were celebrating Richie's birthday. Max's is crazy because they have 72 beers on draft and 300 bottled beers. Of course, I stay true to my love for Mexican beer and drink Modelo Especial, but at least the boys are happy. (Richie and Rob, below)

We had a fun time... I got hit by a lot of coasters by boys playing coaster frisbee, met a kid that will go to Kent State (my alma mater) in the fall, and got to wear Donny's motorcycle helmet.
Jill and Donny







Charissa sporting Donny's motorcycle helmet. Maybe I'll become a biker. Just a thought.

Good times were had by all!

Note: Email me if you want a link to the full set of pictures.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where should we go to celebrate my birthday next week?

May 27, 2006 11:39 AM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Looks like fun. I will go be a biker with you. I already have the tatoos what more do I need?

May 28, 2006 11:23 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

You have tattoos? Did I know that? What are they? WHERE are they?

May 28, 2006 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home