Monday, July 09, 2007

Off To Bed... again

Somehow I go from having very little to do on weekends to having TONS to do. I spent today with CJ at the pool, and I am getting browner and browner by the day (is browner a word?). Then tonight I went out for dinner and some comedy (did you know Damon's has amateur stand up on Sundays?), and here I am going to bed at 1 AM!

Oh my - getting up will be fun tomorrow. I'm a few days behind on my "30" project now, so Monday night will be a catch up night with many posts... mamma mia.

4 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

Did you miss Big Brother?

July 09, 2007 4:28 AM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Taped it. Gonna try to watch it while I get ready this AM... :)

July 09, 2007 6:37 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

I don't turn browner, just pinker, then redder :)

July 09, 2007 10:53 AM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Browner is definitely a word, at least in the summer. Although if your turn orangey then you are a "Magda".

July 09, 2007 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home