Thursday, September 20, 2007

Packing

So I am packing Antonio and I up, because we are going to the beach.

CJ and I had planned a weekend for quite some time, and Angie joined in the plans a month or so back... the addition of Antonio is purely maternal and selfish on my part.

I wouldn't leave him.

So we are leaving after work tomorrow, and we'll stay Friday night and Saturday night and come back on Sunday. We plan to do only a few key things: drink, eat, and be merry. And, of course, keep Antonio close by. I hope I am doing the right thing by taking him. We all really need a day or two away, and the beach is so easy (and affordable this time of year). He's feeling better (tail is down but not in between his legs), I just have to make sure he rests when we leave him in the condo. (Here he is stowing away in my blanket and towel stack.)

Oh, and I won't be blogging from Ocean City. I'm taking a 36-48 hour break. My apologies...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm visiting my family that weekend, and I might need a break. Call me, as I am heading down tomorrow. Email me and we will exchange contact info. I have spent too much time in OC, so I know my way around.

September 20, 2007 10:02 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

you ladies have fun!!! And btw- I do read your blog almost religiously, I just missed the one where you tagged me. I am planning to get to that at some point but I've been kind of crazy. Love you and drink one for me!!!

September 20, 2007 11:07 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Have a great weekend off.

September 22, 2007 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home