Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm It

I've been tagged by Julie... okay, here goes nothing.

The Rules
You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name and the rules of the game. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

The Results
E:ccentric - I'm a bit quirky, I think. I change subjects and conversations rapidly. I question everything. I think I'm always right. You either like me or you don't. I don't think there's an in between.
L:oyal - I am. Period.
A:rtsy - I don't know what I'd do without art and music in my life. Nothing makes me feel better. It defines me.
I:nventive - I love making order of chaos. I'm an out-of-the-box thinker. I am definitely a problem-solver.
N:erdy - I read, play video games and like power tools. I can program my own remote control and fix a garage door opener.
E:motive - I don't often try to hide my feelings. Whether good or bad, I let myself feel everything. I am a loving person, and I enjoy every minute of it.

Tagged
Dang. My middle name has six freakin' letters, so I tag: Marie, Cherylann, Danielle, Summer, Jodi and Carol. Get to it, gals.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh great. My middle name has a "Z" in it.

September 15, 2007 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home