Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Got My Hairs Cut

Sure did. It is well beyond pathetic that the last time I visited the salon was in APRIL. I mean, I've lived a whole life since April! I've become single again, lost 7 pounds, turned 30 and became a 100% red wine drinker in that time frame. My poor, poor hair.

So I went to Brocato's after work for my appointment. I wonder... is it sad that for me... a salon appointment = quality reading time? Seriously, they start your highlights, leave you for awhile, check you, leave you again, wash your hair and cut it. That's a lot of downtime. I mean, the character in my book died from cancer while I sat around with a head full of foil. Something about that just isn't right.

So by the time I left, I'd lost at least three inches of hair length. Right now, my hair just barely hits my shoulders, and it's a brutal change - but absolutely great.

And for an added bonus, I got to walk out of the salon with a Farrah Fawcett hairdo. I heart Farrah hair.

6 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

So, what you're saying is, you're blonde now?

September 13, 2007 11:42 PM  
Blogger julie said...

So funny... when I undid my ponytail after work yesterday, I miraculously had Farrah hair. We must be twins. :)

PS: Are you going to be in the San Diego airport at the end of January?

September 14, 2007 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So where is the pic, cutie?

September 14, 2007 4:20 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Snay: No, not blonde. Although she tried talking me into going blonde, I am not a blonde and never will be.

Julie: Ooohh... my Farrah twin. San Diego, huh? Should we arrange a rendevous? I will probably be in Vegas January 7-10. Any chance you'll be there?

Jim: No way. Right now my exhaustion has me looking like the night of the living dead. Tomorrow I am going out. Maybe then. :)

September 14, 2007 10:45 PM  
Blogger k said...

i love salon time & airplane time for one thing: reading.

September 14, 2007 11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah kid, Mom and Dad want to see it too lol,

September 15, 2007 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home