Saturday, September 08, 2007

It's A Lame Day

I fully expect the daytime today to be pretty lame... it's okay. I am watching The Great Escape, cleaning, and working on my puzzle. Overall I feel okay - no headache, slight ache in the left armpit area. I'm surviving.

The initial feedback from the ultrasound was good. The technician didn't see anything, which I actually expected. It's just unnerving to even consider something could be wrong. I have a feeling that the long term prognosis will be fleeting pains, likely on and off over months, year, who knows. It's likely nothing too serious, but yet another condition to monitor. Frustrating, but okay. I want to thanks you all for the well wishes.

So today I am doing some mass trashing. I am throwing away tons of stuff to make more room in the apartment. I've completely outgrown the space, but I love my neighborhood and it's so bloody affordable, that I won't move until I pay my bills off. It's the responsible thing to do. So I am doing some Fall Cleaning, getting rid of stuff that just takes up space. It's about time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

I am glad it looks like you are fine. I am sorry I didn't send happy thoughts sooner, I was without internet while at Parris Island. Our baby Jake is now a Marine. OOH-RAH!

September 08, 2007 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home