Monday, September 03, 2007

(Un)Labor Day

I have had a fun weekend. Dinner on Friday, out in Federal Hill on Saturday, and hours and hours of pool time. (I'm a teeny bit burnt.) I've had late nights and even later mornings. My favorite.

Speaking of Federal Hill, I drank it up with Power Rangers on Saturday. No Joke. I wish I knew which Power Rangers they were. (Did you know every season has a different theme and new Rangers? Me neither.) I do know that one was the green Ranger and the other was blue. And we did a Power Ranger shot which was also green. It was very interesting, and yet very fun. :)

Tonight my plan was to puzzle and Netflix, but alas, I spent two hours on the phone with Verizon DSL because my connection brutally slow. I started my movie at midnight-ish, Music & Lyrics with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. Very cute. I will be downloading the soundtrack as soon as my Internet has recovered.

Update on Sunday's BB8
Go ZACH! Again, I am torn between my love of the fantasy game and my love of the actual houseguests. This week happens to be a fairly good week for me now that Zach is HOH and Daniele is (currently) safe. If I lose Daniele this week in some sort of crazy back door action... I may be screwed completely. Eek Gods.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

We loved that movie. Aubs will be so jealous to know you met the Power Rangers.

September 03, 2007 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you belong to Otterbein?? I've probably seen you there if you're a member. Darn it -- too bad the season's over now!

September 04, 2007 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home