Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hot Stone Massage, Baby

I had my first ever hot stone massage today. I'm a noodle.

It was awesome, and I know I was in and out of sleep during the whole thing. It was a full body massage, but with lotion, oil, and hot (hot, hot) stones. She used the stones in the massage, kneading them into my muscles, and she also placed them on my skin when she moved on to the next part of my body. They were warm and heavy on me. It was amazing.

I did laugh once... there was a part where she massaged my feet and put little hot stones between my toes. I started to giggle when she reached my big toe, but I was able to stop myself. I'm ticklish. I can't help it. Ha ha.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

What's better a hot stone or a relaxation? I need to know so I can schedule one next month.

August 29, 2007 10:11 PM  
Blogger Carolynn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 30, 2007 1:10 AM  
Blogger Carolynn said...

I love massages but the Hot Stone wasn't for me. The hot stones placed on parts of my body made the rest of my body feel cold. I had goosebumps through the whole treatment. My favorite spa treatment (aside from the 2.5 hour in-room massage) was a Tri-Crystal Body Scrub. They use salt, sugar and magnesium oxide to exfoilate the dead skin and then give you a rosemary massage afterwards. Your skin feels baby soft afterwards. purrr.

August 30, 2007 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home