Thursday, August 23, 2007

Couch + Wine = Relative Calm

It is so almost Friday. I haven't yet figured out what my plans are for the whole weekend, but I'll be meeting up with some great friends tomorrow night. Hopefully the weather holds up for some outdoor R&R.

So I have been receiving some of the Christmas gifts I bought in the mail this week... and I have realized that I don't have anywhere to put them. One came in a GIGANTIC box, and it's so well wrapped up that I'm afraid that consolidating this stuff into a smaller box may result in this thing getting damaged. I definitely don't want that. For now, they are stacked on top of my craft stuff in the corner of my living room (which also doesn't fit in my apartment).

Here's a photo of Antonio last night after I came back from my business trip. It was only a few days, but he rediscovered all of his toys. He pulled them out of the toy box and played with them one-by-one. I cleaned them up this morning, but again tonight they are all over the floor. It's a wreck around here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey issa, your dog is cute. I'm a take him. well...no not really.

but west is back in town. been a while since we talked.

come say hi

August 24, 2007 4:46 AM  
Blogger tfg said...

Your dog is atomically cute.

August 24, 2007 5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"tonio he is my favorite dog..."

August 24, 2007 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is adorable! What a cute face!

August 24, 2007 6:19 PM  
Blogger Lady Dulayne said...

Aww, what a cutie. Pets are love aren't they?

August 28, 2007 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home