Saturday, August 18, 2007

IDK My BFF Jill

Sooo much fun last night. Jill and I went down to Craven's Cabana to hang out, and we saw JVT play (she knows them). It was really cool because one of the guys played the Mario Brothers, Zelda and the Tetris theme songs on the keyboard. I love that stuff. The guys were a lot of fun, too - just funny, good-hearted guys (even if I was easily the old fart in the group). We started at Craven's, went to Bay Cafe (I know, I know) to see a boy that a friend likes, and then went on to Della Rosa's in Canton. We had an absolute blast, and it reminded me that Jill and I need to make more time for each other. We are so lucky to have met and become friends... and we've been through so much dram,a together. Love you, Jill. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I loved those games, especially Tetris. Funny, but your post's title made me think of the "Body Snatchers" remake "The Invasion," which I saw last night, and I must admit: I really enjoyed seeing all the Baltimore landmarks (they filmed it downtown) and hearing various Baltimore landmarks mentioned (half of the movie actually takes place here). But the ending was almost as stupid as Kidman's other "my-wife-is-not-my-wife" movie, "The Stepford Wives." **SIGH**

August 19, 2007 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you, too, lady!

August 19, 2007 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home