Sunday, August 12, 2007

One Year Anniversary

CJ and I went to dinner last night and celebrated our one year anniversary as friends. This is what our invitation would look like:

Charissa & CJ
August 11, 2007
Just One Month Short of a Disaster


(We think we are funny.)

CJ had to go home after a while, but I spent time with cute boy. What fun! It was a good night, so thanks, Danielle, for the crossed fingers. :)

Today, my plans are to eliminate my hangover by soaking up some rays at the pool with CJ, then I have to buckle down and work tonight. Ugh. I have so much food left over from that get together yesterday afternoon, too - sushi, hummus and chips, and sangria. It's gonna be a rough few days trying to watch the calories...

2 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

Yay! for your friend anniversary and for cute boy. I am now dating/meeting cute boys vicariously through you, since proclaiming myself to be in relationship rehab. :)

That is really fun that you can pinpoint your friendiversary.

August 12, 2007 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you have a reason for your headache :( ..but that food sounds kinda good!

August 12, 2007 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home