Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Woe Is Wednesday

Oh boy. It's been a rough few days, and because of it, I completely blew my diet today.

The day started out well - I had granola and cheese cubes for breakfast and lots of water, but when I hadn't eaten by 1:30 I knew I was in trouble. One of my coworkers asked if I wanted fried chicken (he was picking it up), and I agreed. I had two chicken breasts and jo-jos (that's potato wedges for you non-Ohio folk). Then later I had Fisher's caramel corn as a snack. I can't even imagine how many calories I had today... and how much fat. Woe is me and my diet.

So I got home and decided to whip up something yummy. I started with vegetable mix pasta...





Poured some wine...










Sauteed fresh chopped garlic in oil oil with zucchini, tomatoes, and herbs...






Shredded some mozzarella...







And VOILA! Delicious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

That looks delicious.

August 08, 2007 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home