Thursday, August 02, 2007

Big Brother 8 - The Thursday Eviction

Wowzers. I wasn't spot on regarding my prediction for today's show, but I was pretty close. Still... how do Kail and Jen do it? They just keep on, keeping on. It's nuts.

So Nick was evicted tonight. He received everyone's vote except for Eric and, and... who else? I can't remember. Oh well. I think it's pretty interesting that the houseguests and America feel so differently about who should leave the house - week after week. Yet again America voted Kail... and yet again Eric failed to get the house to turn his way and the opposite person left the house. I like Eric, I do... but he's a little desperate sounding lately when he's trying to bulldoze the house. Another week or so and I'll bet people start questioning his behavior.

So... today's show means that Richie has lost a player, and he now gets to choose Amber or Jessica to fill his spot. The current stats are as follows:

Sandi's Team
Dick
Dustin
Jameka

Charissa's Team
Danielle
Zach
Kail

Richie's Team
Jen
Eric
Nick

The Pool
Amber
Jessica

3 Comments:

Blogger julie said...

Every time I flip through the channels and see that BB is on, I think of you. And then I keep flipping through the channels. :)

August 03, 2007 12:14 PM  
Blogger jpb2525 said...

I am SO SAD!!! My eye candy is gone...what is a boy to do??? Though I agree with you about Jen and Kail - (I am actually starting to feel for Jen) ...let me tell you why - I always root for the underdog, and though she is selfish and self-centered nobody likes her and for that I feel bad...

August 04, 2007 1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm taking Jessica. Do you know who won HOH?

August 04, 2007 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home