Sunday, August 05, 2007

Netflixing "Dead Like Me"

Anyone ever see this show on Showtime? I did and loved it. So I am working my way through the season one DVDs from Netflix. I am actually surprised by how many of these episodes I didn't see. Boy, do I miss Showtime, sometimes.

I am also a little bit burnt from being in the sun with CJ yesterday. It's not the kind of burn that you can see - I'm not really red - but it feels a bit burn-y. I look at my skin sometimes and think my tan is fading, but then I look at my tan lines, and I am reminded how white I am. White, white, white. At least underneath. Of course, CJ has an amazing tan, and no matter how much I am in the sun, I can never catch up with her.

Doesn't stop me from trying, though. I'm off to the pool. ;)

PS My new favorite song can be heard on my myspace page. Don't you just LOVE it?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't have Showtime when Dead Like Me was on the air, but I've watched a lot of the episodes. As many as I could while bumming on friends' couches. Clever idea, well executed, sorely missed. Weeds falls into that category as well.

August 05, 2007 12:03 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Thanks to you I decided to give Netflix a try. I love it. We just discovered the television show part last week.

I like that song too.

August 05, 2007 3:48 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

loved that show-i actually saw the whole run while it was on the SCIFI channel. i was actually watching it at the same time as I was watching six feet under so maybe a BIT too much death in my head during that time...

August 05, 2007 7:59 PM  
Blogger acw said...

I loved this show. Mrs. ACW and I rented the whole series from Netflix as soon as it was available.

August 07, 2007 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home