Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pretty Cool Friday Night

I met CJ at Craven's Cabana last night to see Wes and Drew play... and what was neat is that I saw this guy that I've always thought was a cutie. I first met him maybe four years about (maybe more), and I see him occasionally every 6 months or so. So he shows up last night, and we say 'hi' and chat, and I ask him where his girlfriend is (I met her last time), and what do you know? They broke up.

So I enjoy the evening, we exchange numbers, and he called me later (after I crashed on the couch) to come out in Canton (which I slept through), but pretty cool all-in-all. After I go to a party this afternoon, CJ and I may do dinner tonight... so let's hope he's out and about. Cross your fingers for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

That is neat. Timing is everything. Fingers crossed. :)

August 11, 2007 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home