Thursday, August 16, 2007

Big Brother 8 - The Thursday Eviction

Damn I love this show. I am not 100% comfortable with what transpired tonight, but it certainly does make for some interesting TV, doesn't it? I am most grateful that none of my players was evicted... but all bets are off on my odds. This game has gotten very strange, very quickly.

So Dustin is evicted. As I mention Tuesday, I was getting 'iffy' with Dustin. I desperately wanted to like him, but there's just something about him that threw me off a little. I'm not sure if it's the fact that he is mildly irritating or if there's something deeper, but he was never going to win anyway - especially after he went after the trip and cash in the POV competition a few weeks back.

The big news is that Daniele is HOH again. Personally I want to hope that she will honor the agreement not to nominate Jessica and Eric, but you never know. If she does, it doesn't exactly help my Fantasy Big Brother game, but I'm nice - whatchya gonna do? Out of my players, Zach should be safe (after all he voted off Dustin) and Amber, well... doesn't seem like a threat quite yet. Gut says she'll put up Eric and Jessica or Eric and Zach. If she stays true to the agreement, though, maybe Zach and Jen (who is a decent player).

Current stats for Fantasy Big Brother are:

Sandi's Team
Dick
Dustin
Jameka

Charissa's Team
Danielle
Zach
Kail
Amber

Richie's Team
Jen
Eric
Nick
Jessica

4 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

If Daniele was smart she would get Zach and Jen to form an alliance with her- if she doesn't she'll just be out next week (or the next time she doesn't win HOH or POV). This week (if she can pocket Zach & Jen's vote) she should put up Eric and Jameka. As much as I like Eric... we as America are really screwing his game up.. I feel bad. I don't think the others would be that inclined to get rid of Amber (being that she's a mother who really doesn't mess with anyone) unless they are just tired of her crying. Either way, I think Eric will be going home soon- especially with Dick still in the house. It's getting good!

August 17, 2007 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.... Costamus.

August 17, 2007 11:45 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

BJ! I miss you guys. Come to Baltimore and visit me, please. :)

August 18, 2007 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet she puts up Amber and Jameka. I think Eric's getting screwed and they should leave him alone. What happens when America asks him to put up Jessica? Not cool at all.

August 19, 2007 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home