Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Big Brother 8 - Tuesday Update

Okee-dokee. I watched Tuesday's episode. Boy things are getting interesting, eh? Dick wins POV - Dick takes Daniele off of the block - Jessica nominates Dustin in her place.

Goodness.

I'd like to start off by saying that Dustin is an idiot. It's hard for me to say that because I actually kind of like him. But he let Dick get to him and made the stupid suggestion that he get put up next to Dustin. Didn't he learn anything from Eric's situation a few weeks back? Dick was able to convince the house in 24 hours that Eric was a big fat liar and he can do the same thing here. Bad move, Dustin.

I have also grown to like Jessica a little more. Her voice grates on my nerves most of the time, but she has started to show some real game play the last few weeks, and that has been refreshing. Tuesday, though? She was a mess. According to Jen or Jessica - everyone has an alliance. Why on Earth do they give everyone so much credit? There's only one alliance, and everyone else is just floating.

The last thing that I'd like to comment on is Daniele's behavior in the HOH bedroom. First, she was justified. I can't imagine how lonely it is there. Second, regardless of justification, she brought a lot of this on herself... she was always holed up with Nick, and she didn't make efforts to socialize. But past all that, I recall that Daniele behaved the exact same way in the HOH bedroom that she did a few weeks back with her father (in the little bed-room). Emotions? No. After her outburst, we all saw Daniele in the diary room admitting that most of what we saw was strategy. So her crying mess wasn't real, it was strategy? Am I the only one who finds it disingenuous that Daniele's behavior in the HOH bedroom matches her behavior exactly when she's crying to her dad? I actually feel sorry for the guy. Dick is being manipulated by his own daughter.

I guess we'll see what Thursday's show holds, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home