Sunday, August 12, 2007

Big Brother 8 - Sunday Update

So Daniele and Evil were nominated today... no surprise, really. If Daniele wins the POV, she will use it on herself, and I'd venture to guess that Jessica would put Zach in her place. If Evil wins POV, I believe he will use it to save Daniele. So by my own estimations, both Daniele and Zach could be at risk this week. That's no good for my Fantasy Big Brother team.

Unrelated to anything actually happening on the show - what it Zach's deal? It's like he's trying to float, but the 'late night crew' has too many people in it for him to think he can slide by unnoticed. Why isn't he trying to align himself with someone? After some thinking, it occurred to me that Zach's best bet is to pair up with Amber. She's a sucker for a sad story, and he needs to go after someone easy. He's not doing himself any favors by laying low. He'll get picked off easily with no affiliations.

In addition, I was thinking through who in the 'late night crew' will pair off once the numbers begin to dwindle... we've got:

Eric & Jessica
Amber, Jameka & Dustin

Notice a problem? Eric and Jessica need to recruit a third person if they plan to stay alive, and they'd better think of it soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie said that Jameka is from Baltimore. I wonder if that is true. I've been rooting for her b/c I knew she was from Merlin. You don't think they'll put up Eric? I feel sorry for him.

August 14, 2007 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home