Sunday, August 19, 2007

Big Brother 8 - Sunday Update

Well, my girl, Amber, is up on the block. I say she's my girl because she's on my fantasy team, not because I like her particularly. Somehow, regardless of the game, I am rooting for Jessica and Eric. So strange.

My opinion on Daniele's choice is that it's kind of crap. The whole idea of voting off "floaters" is such weak gameplay... take them to the final four, I say! They are worthless. And nine times out of ten a floater isn't going to win unless they are EXTREMELY well liked.

My best bet for this week is that Amber gets POV, and Jen is put up on the block in her place. Despite the fact that this is highly unlikely (Amber just isn't a good game player), this is the only way she won't be voted off this week. If anyone else wins POV they'll leave nominations the way they are, and Jameka isn't going to be a target for some time because she's on slop and ineligible for the HOH. Poor Amber. It looks like I'll be down to two very soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger jpb2525 said...

Amber is a crybaby. Gosh. Its almost as bad as Dustin's grey too-chesty t-shirt (though I thought he was kinda hot). Amber....just cries...and cries....and cries....Gurl needs to take out stock in Kleenex. I really don't like anyone anymore. Except Jen. I think I want her to win. Used to hate her, but she's my bet to win it all.

August 21, 2007 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home