Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Home on the Range

I flew into Baltimore this morning at 8 AM. That required an alarm clock set to 4:30 AM this morning. I'm tired. I'm tired, and I'm bloated (thank you Brazilian Steakhouse). I am climbing into bed at 10 PM whether or not I sleep. I hate being so tired.

So work today was busy after being gone for two days. Lots of stuff to do. Tomorrow I have a marathon day, hardly 30 minutes will go by without a meeting. I absolutely hate days like that. Meetings just don't make you feel like you are getting things done.

On a lighter note - AMBER WAS TAKEN OFF OF THE BLOCK ON BB8! Yay! That was a gift, no question. Daniele won POV, used the veto on Amber, and replaced her with Jen. She completely backdoored her. This means that without a doubt either Jameka and Jen will go home this Thursday. The result? My Fantasy Big Brother players are safe for at least one more week.

1 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

welcome back!!

August 23, 2007 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home