Sunday, August 26, 2007

Big Brother 8 - Sunday Update

Oh, Brother.

Watching Amber is almost painful right now. She seems like a sweet girl, don't get me wrong, but she needs to stop crying and stop this God stuff. Now I'm not trying to knock her (or anyone else's) religious beliefs, but it's so overboard. I feel like Jameka's faith is rubbing off on her, but only because she is so dang impressionable. If I see another clip of her crying and saying "I love you so much, God," I might have to throw up. It's not that I don't believe that she's being sincere - she totally is. But I'm sure God doesn't give a hoot who wins HOH or POV or anything. I think he has more important this to be concerned about... like Baltimore's crime rate or something.

So Amber and Zach are both up on the block - and both are my players on my fantasy team. That's not good. I can only hope that Dick makes a stupid mistake this week and gets backdoored. If he gets too cocky and says something that offends Jessica, she just might put him up if Zach or Amber can get him/herself off of the block. It's completely possible. I've got my fingers crossed.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber's prayer quote of the night: "I love you so much God; God bless you." I'd like to think that God is up there blessing himself at this very moment due to Amber's request.

August 26, 2007 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Charissa! Was just checking in to see what you put about Joe's bachelor party - I was sory I couldn't make it out. Sounds fun... even if it did end up at Walt's :)

August 27, 2007 9:09 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Yay Richie! When Amber said that I fell off the couch laughing.

I think that Jessica made a stupid move tonight. Zach was on her side... Jameka and Amber would have voted with her. She should have put up Dick and Daniele. I think that was her only chance of making it farther than top 4- I think Eric will sell her out. Is it just showmance or is it real? I saw on youtube yesterday that Eric and Jessica kissed and I thought it was real until I heard the question tonight.. "Who would you like Eric to kiss??" sheesh. Here's hoping that Dick gets backdoored (that was really fun to write).

August 27, 2007 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was telling my husband last night that Amber is probably plyaing up her devotion to god so that, once she's off the show, there might be a church somewhere that "wants to help" her. You know, being a single, devoted mom and all. That's the pessimist in me. :)

August 27, 2007 6:33 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Richie/CA: I thought the same thing!! Haha! That girl just doesn't think before things start flying from her mouth.

CA: I am hoping and praying they use their votes wisely this week. Zach and Amber are so non-threatening. What a sad move.

Maggie: You may be right, although I am going to try to keep giving her the benefit of the doubt. I just can't help myself.

August 27, 2007 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home