Saturday, August 25, 2007

Orderly

I had to make myself stay in today and get my apartment in order. It wasn't a wreck, but everything was 'off' enough that I was on edge. I feel so much better.

1. Empty & fill dishwasher
2. Swiffer kitchen & bathroom
3. Wet swiffer kitchen & bathroom
4. Clean bathroom
5. Vacuum
6. Launder sheets, blankets & curtains
7. Make lunch
8. Launder & dry clothes
9. Magic Eraser'd (Have you tried this? It rocks!)
10. Dust

I also finished Laura Lippman's Charm City. It started slow for me, but once I got into the mystery, it was really good. I liked it better than Baltimore Blues, but BB was her first book, so each subsequent book should be better than the one before it. Next up is Carole Radizill's What Remains, recommended by a coworker. It's about John Kennedy Jr. Hopefully it won't be too sad.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you're done with all that Swiffering, would you please come over and do my kitchen floor? That spray stuff goes right to my sinuses. Bleh.

And I have to say -- Antonio is one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen. OMG.

August 25, 2007 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's my list
Bathroom - not today
kitchen - sort of
laundry - most of it
yard work - some of it
cat box - done
dinner - done
dishes - I'm thinkin' about it

August 25, 2007 8:12 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

I know that feeling when your environment's a bit off and it sets you on edge. I finally moved my new roommate's dresser to a better spot in the living room and moved my desk. I feel much better. I could also stand to do everything on your list!

Can I borrow Charm City or Baltimore Blues? Which reminds me that my library books are overdue. Add that to the list.

August 26, 2007 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home