Sunday, September 07, 2008

Home

I'm home. Weather was wet and windy - especially on the beach itself. I should have some nice pics and/or videos within the next few days. It was a great day to be driving - no traffic, gorgeous sunshine - but now I am dealing with the same problem I had the last time I went out of town: My iTunes is all f'd up. The library file is corrupted and I have to import it all over again. I have no idea why this is happening, but it only happens when people watch my house. WTF?

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

I am glad you are home safely.

September 07, 2008 10:16 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Oops. I mean safe.

September 07, 2008 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I need to convince you on a way to backup your library. If memory serves, that does not require backing up all your music, but just some of the XML files that drive the bloated POS that is iTunes.

Yeah, I hate iTunes, but I tolerate its crappiness given my iPod.

September 07, 2008 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home