Saturday, November 27, 2010

Project EAT: Salad

Today I am kicking off Project EAT, which is essentially eating all of the food out of my apartment before I move. The day started fine, I ate the last of my salad and then Thanksgiving leftovers for an early dinner. I still have plenty of food, but I failed to realize that I have absolutely no snacks. None. No chips (which isn't unusual), no triscuits (for shame!), no popcorn... nothing. About five minutes ago I started feeling hungry and went into full panic mode. I'm currently baking the last ten tater-tots from my freezer to snack on, and ate one slice of cheese.

I should note that there's one exception: I am allowed to buy as much bread and milk as I want. I love milk and don't want to give that up, and with bread I can work my way through the peanut butter and jelly/jam/honey/etc. I might need another exception of $5 per week allowance to buy something new, but I'd prefer not to do that. I can't decide... but it's only day one and I've got serious munchies. Damn it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home