Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oh, goodness...

I haven't blogged since early March? Yikes. I need to get on this.

Since March:
- Antonio is on two more medications/remedies
- My sleep test came back ok for apnea, but I have decreased stage 3/4 sleep
- My thyroid levels came back borderline, might be hypothyroid
- I've been working out for 3+ weeks, and I'm starting to notice changes
- Been eating a lot of salad

There you go. You're up to speed. I'll think of something more interesting soon. Promise.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

and banner? banner? banner? ;)

April 10, 2011 3:12 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

I love the banner!!!

April 11, 2011 9:54 PM  
Blogger Saloni Khan said...

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information.
Grand nails salon
Tropical nails and spa prices

October 02, 2022 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home