Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bad Blogger

It's amazing how - even when writing blog posts mentally during the day - I just never get around to actually writing and posting them. There is just SO much going on, that it's easier to post a one sentence comment on Facebook than it is to post a deep analysis of some moderately interesting topic on my blog.

I have been a bad blogger this year.

My blog is soon moving over to WordPress (charissacosta.com), and this move has taken a lot of my time. Blogger hasn't been a great blog partner in the last few years - no great updates or improvements - and WordPress plugins, are, well, just cooler. In addition, it has been a great experience learning more about WordPress programming and customization. I'm taking on a few projects for friends that will likely be based in WordPress, and there's bmorecharitable.com, the philanthropic project that Jess Dijak and I are getting off of the ground that we managed to get up and running over a weekend.

Next up? Maybe Joomla, just for fun. I think I need to hone my programming skills a little bit more...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger hapi said...

Hi Charissa, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

June 18, 2011 8:55 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Took you long enough to make the move :)

June 19, 2011 9:48 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

You rock!! I haven't been blogging either. I will...one day Love you

June 24, 2011 1:47 PM  
Blogger Tarm1981 said...

Excellent article and I think the post that touchs readers's concerns always rock.
spotify phone number
aaa customer service hours

January 31, 2023 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home