Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dead To Me

As a side note, the Bags In Trees blog is soon to be dead to me. Ever since I sung the praise of its coolness, they haven't updated the site. Not once! I even sent them the location of a bag in a tree, and soon after an accompanying photo. Did I mention that their site says "now with updates weekly?"


I give them until 6/30 before I remove their link from my blog. They should maintain their blog, pack it up, or pass on the blog to someone that is willing to make updates.

I am so disappointed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Well, at least I know I update enough for you ... if I could only get you to stick me on your blogroll!

June 24, 2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 24, 2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Damn... I made fun of you then I looked and you already had me up there. Okay, okay... ;)

June 24, 2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I waited on posting the comment here until I had you on my blogroll. I'd meant to do it earlier, but I kept misspelling your misspelling of Baltimore!

June 24, 2006 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home