Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Longest Day of My Life

Today was the LOOOOOOOONGEEEESSSSTTTT day of my life. I slept horribly last night, woke up early this morning, and spent the whole day wondering why it wasn't Friday.

I just got home, and as I type 'tonio is content chomping away at a treat. I was just about to get ready to go walking (which I haven't done in nearly a week), and I remembered..... I GOT A NEW HAIRCUT.

So while it's nothing special, just shorter than my current cut, it had been a long time since my last trim, and my hair was looking a bit raggedy. This picture is of the Madonna-do. I asked for Farrah Fawcett, and Christopher (my stylist) gave me Madonna. I was fine with that. It'll never look this way again anyway. :)



And on a side note, Big Brother 7 starts tonight. I'm likely to blog about it because it's my favorite summertime show. It's on CBS at 8:00 EST if you want to understand anything I write about...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have come to soccer! Will you be lending Scotty your support on Friday? Poor guy exhausted himself today.

June 21, 2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I need a haircut too. I'm the only white guy with a fro in the entire county, I'm sure.

speaking of which, I think I'm the only guy with a fro period.

June 21, 2006 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great Rissa!

June 22, 2006 7:29 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

super cute.
need a haircut.
haven't gotten one since...
i can't remember
think i gave myself a trim in april
seriously
i. need. a. haircut.

June 22, 2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

It is decidely Farrah Fawcet. Really! You look great!

July 30, 2006 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home