Saturday, June 17, 2006

My Sister's Kids

Normally I don't call them that, but "niece and nephews" wasn't a catchy enough title for me today.

Yesterday my parents, my sister, and her kids went to Stan Hywet, an old mansion in Akron, Ohio. Stan Hywet was the home of F.A. Seiberling, the founder of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. The hall and gardens include flower gardens, lagoons and all kinds of outdoor fun. Here are some shots of the kids being kids. Calista is 7, Zavier is soon to be 5, and Jude is 2. I can't wait to see them in a few weeks!



1 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

What beautiful "sister's kids" you have. Tell Melanie she has a beautiful family and that I love their names. My grandmothers maiden name was Xavier even though they are spelled differently I bet they sound the same. :)

June 18, 2006 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home