Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Mom at the Quad

If my mom had a blog, she'd post these pictures. But since she doesn't have one, I wanted to do it for her.


This is a picture of Katherine, Beverly, Carol, Nancy, and my mom (Pam) at the Quad, which this year was called Mix in '06. In short, it's a gathering/conference of the women from two Christian denominations which happens every four years (hence... "quad").

ANYWAY... I'm not going to get into any detail regarding what they learned or how great it was (and I am sure that it was), because, frankly, I wasn't there. But my mom took some pretty pictures of Indianapolis, so I thought I'd share. Love ya, mom!



1 Comments:

Blogger kwpershey said...

Those pictures are great! It was sooo fun to run into your mom. I want my mom and your mom to hang out more.

Thanks for sharing... I bummed the one of the ribbons for my blog.

June 28, 2006 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home