Friday, May 25, 2007

Sense of Normalcy

And there it was...

One of my first nights in a long while that seemed "normal" (whatever that means). I met CJ at Lagers to watch the boys play, and we ate nachos (my favorite) and had a few drinks. The crowd was relatively relaxed, and CJ and I chatted about everything - catching up on life.

We didn't stay for the whole night. After two sets we left for home, and I sat out on my front stoop passing time for a few minutes - enjoying the evening air, listening to the lazy horn on a passing train, and looking at the moon... which looks spectacular by the way. Just calm. No expectations, nowhere to be.

My life is good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

still looking at the moon, eh? :) I still do that too - and I'm not sure anything is quite so awesome...

May 25, 2007 6:00 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

thanks for the smile this gave me. it's always good to take a minute to fidn the beauty in life. you know, it puts us in our place.

May 25, 2007 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home