Friday, May 18, 2007

Flashback Fridays

Phew - I haven't done one of these flashbacks in awhile. I came across this photo last night while looking through my masses of old photos. This is me, at I don't know what age, looking absolutely ecstatic about a slide. I think I vaguely remember my dad taking the picture, or maybe I'm making a memory that doesn't exist - it's hard to tell. I just really like the photo. I'm somewhat in awe at how unbelievably simple life was and how thrilled I am at the smallest thing. It's so great. It's important to appreciate the small things in life, you know?

I must say that I love the haircut...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think all the ladies have flashbacks of some version of this haircut. too cute!

May 18, 2007 8:48 AM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

You are the most adorable child EVER. And, if a girl can't get excited about a slide, what can she get excited about, really?

May 18, 2007 9:10 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

You are so cute. And I totally had a similar haircut.

I'm going to see my parents next weekend; this reminds me to do some digging through the old photo albums.

May 18, 2007 11:41 AM  
Blogger johnny dollar said...

hee! CUTE! :D

May 18, 2007 2:38 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

That is adorable. It reminds me of the slides at the BK across from State 8 Skating Rink.

May 18, 2007 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home