Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. Correction: I had astigmatic keratonomy not RK. Pretty much the same concept, but two different causes. I'd like to say that having my eye held open while the doctor cuts it with a knife is not cool. Yes, my eye was numbed, but I knew what he was doing every second.
2. In order to protect my eye, I am wearing a non-prescription contact in my right eye until Thursday. It feels weird to have a contact in my eye... and now my eye is starting to ache post-procedure. Ugh.
3. I stopped at Dogma for Antonio-toys on the way home. I got these toys that are rated for toughness. I got a "7" so we'll see how long it lasts. He's busy. I'm happy.
4. What was Blake wearing? A raincoat?
5. I forgot to announce that one of my good friends is preggo. We are all very excited. Congratulations mystery preggo person!
6. Antonio just heard music on the TV and thought it was the doorbell. He tore it up running from the bed into the living room. Poor puppy, I had to laugh at him. He's so disappointed now.
7. Jordyn did well... but she's not appealing to a young audience. I feel she's alienating her own age group. I'm right - right?
8. I was surprised that they didn't take my blood pressure today, but right now it's 120 over 88. Pretty good, huh, Dad?
9. Damn, I'm tired.
10. Melinda is gonna win American Idol. Period.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, 120/88 is pretty good :) I was at the Indians game tonight. They won 15-7. Best part was I didn't have to pay, and got to watch the game from a loge'!

Hope your eyes feel better tomorrow.

Love,
Dad

May 15, 2007 10:42 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

You are so brave to have eye surgery. That would send my blood pressure skyrocketing, too!

May 15, 2007 10:59 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

I'm glad to hear that everything went well with your surgery. I certainly don't envy the eye aching part and am actually cringing at that.
I think Jordin is going to win. But I definitely think it will be Jordin and Melinda in the finals. It will be a good one. This is one of those times when it doesn't really matter who wins... I like all three of them. Blake definitely shouldn't have sang Roxanne though. I think he should have sung Jamiroquai. wooo!
So what did you think about The Riches last night?? Eddie Izzard... in his underwear???

May 16, 2007 1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is coming down to Blake and Jordan, we shall see...
hugs,
Annie

May 16, 2007 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home