Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Damn Successful Day

(I cussed in my title. And almost changed it a few times because I did that. I'm leaving it. Because I'm a grown up, that's why.)

I've accomplished quite a bit today. I almost feel calm. Almost... but not quite.

1. Laundry, laundry laundry.
2. Dishes, cleaned sink, emptied dishwasher.
3. Vacuumed, and emptied vacuum.
4. Swiffered kitchen floor, cleaned all counter tops.
5. Cleaned bathroom.
6. Dusted.
7. Gave even more to goodwill.
8. Put aside more clothes for my sister.
9. Printed photos from Florida.
10. Put clothes away.
11. Cleaned off desk, consolidated computer games, threw away game boxes.
12. Collected trash.
13. Made pasta with garlic herb sauce.
14. Emptied suitcase, put away travel stuff.
15. Showered and cleaned self.
16. Cleaned balcony.
17. Caught up on friend blogs (Two babies were born this week! Jordyn Jebber and Bridget Dillow.)
18. Watched A Lot Like Love from Netflix. (I've only had the thing for two months.)
19. Cleaned cat box.
20. Laundered sheets and remade bed.
21. Made corn muffins.
22. Sorted through three boxes from last job.
23. Created pile to go into storage.

5 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

"Damn" counts as a cuss word?

May 13, 2007 9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice job you did by actually cleaning yourself while you showered (presumably). That really is damn successful. Putting stuff aside and making piles is pretty impressive too.

May 13, 2007 10:40 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Snay: I grew up not being able to say crap either, so yes, I still have a sense of good, healthy guilt putting 'damn' in the title. :)

May 14, 2007 7:24 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

Well gosh darn, I thought I did a lot yesterday, but I wasn't quite that accomplished. :)

May 14, 2007 10:42 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

I heart lists!
Yesterday I finished that Laura Lippman book... I figured it out halfway through, but before that I thought the Mom did it. Her being pregnant totally surprised me though. I'm working my way through the whole Tess Monaghan series. yay me! I hope you called your Mom yesterday!

May 14, 2007 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home