Thursday, May 10, 2007

Blogging from Reno

Phew. Yesterday was a whirlwind of events. Between getting up at an ungodly hour, flying for 6+ hours and trying to get work done at our office out here... I CRASHED last night. True to form, I only slept in 'til 8 AM East Coast time (5 AM Pacific Time) so I was up and working early.

I don't have a lot of time, but I wanted to share the following photo with you. On our search yesterday for a quick lunch, we saw this take-out restaurant, and it cracks me up. It doesn't seem very Reno-Nevada-near-to-Lake-Tahoe-where-famous-people-hang-out, does it?

1 Comments:

Blogger NPR Junky said...

Joe Bob's would only be better if it were housed inside a trailer.

Did you eat there? I totally would have.

I miss you, C. Be careful and have a good time!

May 10, 2007 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home