Saturday, May 12, 2007

Red Eye and Red Eyes

I took the red eye flight home from Reno last night. I was exhausted, so I really thought I'd sleep the whole way, but alas, I crashed for an hour or so then fought sleep the last 4 hours. I landed at 7 AM, got home by 8 AM, and slept until I picked up Antonio at noon.

Tired.

Soooooo.... I was sitting at the airport in Reno with a few coworkers and two of my vendors, and I saw a familiar face at the booth behind us. Yes, folks... you guessed it. JULIE! I saw her face and knew it was her instantly. We didn't get too long to hang out, but Julie, it was so great to meet you face-to-face. You are absolutely beautiful in person. :)

PS I hope your flight was on time and that you made it home to Polly.

Here's a pic of Julie and I at the Reno airport. What are the chances. huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Hah! Who'd've guessed at that? (Well, I guess you did).

May 12, 2007 4:06 PM  
Blogger julie said...

OK, so I JUST NOW got home. It's a long, long story... one which I will soon share on my blog.

PS: I was so excited to meet you! It was the best part of my trip!

May 20, 2007 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home