Thursday, May 17, 2007

Stupid America

I didn't watch American Idol tonight - I rarely watch results shows - but I saw afterward that my girl, Melinda was voted off. Absolute insanity. I must admit that I feared a jinx when Simon said that he wanted to see "his girl, Melinda" in the results show... and jinx there was. After a season filled with "vote for the worst" campaigns, it wasn't a stretch to think that America might vote against whoever Simon wanted... what a shame.

I'll buy her CD anyway. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that Melinda had a great voice and great on stage, but the personality factor was missing. Jordin and Blake are just fitting the perfect "American Sweetheart" profile, I think that is what got them in to the top 2! I will be happy with whoever wins. I think Jordin has the better voice, but Blake has the better music knowledge..I could see him being big in the music industry...even producing and stuff like that. He is just very comfortable in every aspect of being a celebrity. Now, that is just my impression. :-)
Have a great day,
Annie

May 17, 2007 8:29 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

When I saw today that Melinda was ousted, one of my first thoughts was, "I bet Charissa is disappointed." :)

May 17, 2007 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home