Monday, May 21, 2007

Boatin' with the Girls

Yesterday evening, Angie, Donna, Jess, Danielle and I went on a private "booze cruise" in the harbor. It was free to get on (with invitation), then $20 all-you-can-drink (I had three beers total), and the views were gorgeous. The boat took us out near the Key Bridge, then back to the harbor. All-in-all, about 2-3 hours.

It was an interesting crowd, to say the least. There was a group of girls that I'm sure went shopping at Forever 21 before the cruise. There were some crazy outfits and lots of fluorescent eyeshadow. Is that in style? I just can't imagine.

Anyway, we had so much fun. It was a great girls night with some California Pizza Kitchen (Chicken!) deliciousness, and then lots of girl bonding time, talking about everything from babies to breakups. [Donna and Angie pictured here.]

** Note: Ladies - The Girl, Interrupted quote was "...it has a live-in chicken." "I think you mean live in kitchen?" "That's what I said, a**hole."

As the sun went down, Danielle and I got a little camera happy. Here are a few, but I've posted one and will probably post more on Found Beauty, so check in there as well. I'm also waiting for the photo of Danielle and I to be posted on her site... so I can steal it! :)

Update - Here it is!! (Thanks, Danielle!) My head looks big or something, but oh well. :P

It was such a warm and pretty night to be out on the water. And the girls? I just love them.

The sun setting downtown.

A foggy Key Bridge in the distance.

My friend, Jess, getting her non-alcoholic drink on.

Sailing into the harbor at night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

That looks like tons of fun.

May 21, 2007 10:29 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

That was really great and seems like a week ago instead of only 3 days. Thx so much for inviting me. All of my pics are on flickr. The fluorescent pink eyeshadow girls were ridiculous.

May 23, 2007 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home