Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ten on Tuesdays

1. TODAY IS MY ONE YEAR BLOGGING ANNIVERSARY!! YAY! (See my oh-so-deep first post HERE.) I can't believe that I've been doing this for a year now (but I bet everyone says that.)
2. Another BIG day of work is ahead of me today. I'm hoping to get most of my project done by 5 PM because I put in the hours last night... we'll see.
3. Woo-hoo! Andy chose Tessa on The Bachelor. I know, I'm pathetic for watching it, but I just don't care what anyone thinks. Yes, I watched the finale. Who doesn't love a happy ending?
4. My old friend, Nick, emailed me. Remember Nick, Steph? I haven't heard from Nick in nearly seven years. How cool is the Internet that we can find old friends like that?
5. Happy Birthday, Scott today and to Richie later in the week!!
6. Is it really only Tuesday?
7. I believe I've finally become a red wine drinker. I have a bottle of white wine in the fridge, but I didn't want it last night. I wanted my red. It only took nine years...
8. I am NOT watching American Idol tonight. I'm done. I don't care who wins between Jordyn and Blake.
9. Is anyone doing Brew at the Zoo this weekend? It's supposed to be scattered thunderstorms on Saturday so I'm not sure.
10. Has everyone turned on their AC already but me? I've avoided it so far with all of the windows open and two ceilings fans. I'm usually last but it still seems too early, doesn't it?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoW! Nick huh? Hope he is well! Tell him I said Hello! :)

May 22, 2007 8:44 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Congrats on a full year of blogging!

I haven't turned on my AC either, but I've got a "garden level" (read: basement) apartment and it stays cool longer into the summer.

May 22, 2007 11:52 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

It's funny to read your first blog. I just started a blog last week- I've only posted once, but my title is the same. Funny, right? check it out http://www.musicaljodibeck.blogspot.com/ and unlike you, I have no idea how to make that a link...

May 23, 2007 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home