Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

1. I didn't open my laptop at all last night. Not once after I got home. I watched TV and just did nothing. Wonderful.
2. Food is scarce in this house. I'll need to go shopping before...
3. JODI VISITS THIS WEEKEND! I am sooooo excited. It is possible to fit karaoke, the honfest, a wine tasting and a Wes and Drew show into one weekend?? I don't know, but we may just try. :)
4. I actually watch the Ex-Wives Club TV show last night and was pretty impressed. It's reality TV, sure... but the two people on this week's show went to a two day Debbie Ford workshop, and it looked pretty powerful. It sounds cheesy, but I was moved. There were some good things said in that workshop, and I kind of wish I could experience them. (Note to self: Add Debbie Ford's books "The Dark Side of the Light Chasers" and "The Best Year of Your Life" to the must-read book list.)
5. I have a follow up eye appointment after work today. I have noticed a significant improvement in the astigmatism in my right eye, but I can tell that my left eye is still stronger. We'll see what the doctor says, I guess.
6. I'm going to lose 5 pounds before I turn 30. I've just decided.
7. Due to #6, I guess I need to cut out the Slim Jims snacks at work (damn).
8. Due to #7, I'll need something else to munch on. I cannot go an entire day without snacking (oh no, V8).
9. Due to #5, #6 and #7, I'm going to have to buy a scale.
10. Due to #9, I may just have to lose 10 pounds to make it worth having that thing in my apartment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamaila said...

You should make your own granola bars for snacking. It's actually strangely fun. Plus you can control what goes into them and it's really easy to do. Email me if you want and I'll dig up the piece of paper I wrote the recipe on.

June 05, 2007 9:24 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

wow you do turn 30 really soon don't you ;)

June 05, 2007 10:14 AM  
Blogger Missy B said...

I was hoping for 10 myself before turning 30. I only have 4 to go but I am really running out of time.

June 05, 2007 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home