Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another Win

And the Indians bring home another win in the ALCS. These games are going to give me a heart attack - I am way too emotional when I am watching them. Let's hope we are in for another win tonight.

Quickly, I'd like to report that the neck is better, not normal, but better. I am surprised I didn't OD on ibuprofen yesterday with the amount that I took. I think the heat actually did the most though, but I am headed to work today (I worked from home yesterday), so no more heat at twenty minute intervals.

Finally, today is day one of the crown process. Today is drill day. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Luck!

October 16, 2007 12:38 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Good luck! and... just because I have to say it... I hope that the Indians don't win tonight. It's all in good fun. Please know that as you sit and scream at the tv in Baltimore I am sitting here in Wisconsin screaming at my tv too. hahaha. Go Sox!

October 16, 2007 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home