Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rise and Shine

After last night's loss, I poured myself a bottle glass of wine and fell asleep on the couch. At 3 AM, I was awaken by a youngin' screaming on the street. So, of course, I promptly shuffled my middle-aged self to the window and reminded her that it was 3 AM. I got some attitude back in return, but she quieted down. This is why I hate kids.

Anyway, this morning I got up at 9:30 (nice!) and am updating my iPod and eating some food before I throw myself into working on the front door again. Today is sanding day. Some chemicals may be used for some leftover paint, but there's a lot of detailed sanding work to do on this project. We'll see how long it takes, I guess.

Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

Ahahahah... "my middle age self"... that is totally me. I go outside and yell at the "youngins" all the time. My husband just rolls his eyes now. It seems like forever since we caused any kind of disturbance, eh? (because we are so old)... hahaha.

anyway... you rock with the craftiness. I am super impressed and can't wait to see the results.

ps- if you are watching the game tonight you might need to get more beer... hahaha. (I tease, but that's because I'm a Red Sox fan and we always believe we're going to win even though deep down inside we don't get our hopes up too high because we've been disappointed for so many years- it was like Christmas a billion times over when they won in 2004)

October 13, 2007 1:45 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

You're lucky you didn't got shot!

October 14, 2007 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home